Long before “Greenery” became Pantone’s color of the year for 2017, this client wanted green. Their house is nestled among a beautiful throng of trees and she wanted to bring that lushness inside. Green is nature’s neutral so it easily paired with earthy brown, splashes of teal, and touches of Carnelian red to create an inviting palette that mirrored the gorgeousness just beyond the windows.
- Stay Bright After Daylight Savings November 5, 2020
- Washington Post Feature: “Just Say No to the Man Cave” September 2, 2020
- Designer Versus Decorator November 25, 2019
- Beth Knows Best Blog November 22, 2019
- Nature’s Palette September 18, 2017